Favicon Head is a simple way to automatically include correct tags for linking to your favicon in the head of every page in your blog. No file editing is required, you only have to upload the file to the plugin directory and activate it. The default favicon location is
favicon.ico, but can be changed through the options page.
- Animated favicon support
- Custom favicon location
- Works in WordPress 1.5 and 2
Download and Install
- Download Favicon Head 1.1.
- Unzip the file and upload it to
- Click the Plugins tab in the WP admin panel and activate Favicon Head.
- Go to the Options tab and click the Favicon Head sub-page in order to change the favicon location from
- 2006-11-21, version 1.1:
- Animated favicon support added (patch by pp)
- 2006-08-21, version 1.0:
- Initial release